“What’s in a name?” In my attempts to answer this question for myself, I learned, that back when last names were first established, people were often given names according to their profession or role they played in society. As a Cooke, my ancestors were called to process food through the application of heat, thus making it healthier to consume and easier to digest. They were life long nurturers to the people they served.
I see myself as carrying on the tradition of my last name, as it is a beautiful metaphor for how I work with clients. Together we take a life experience in need of processing, and we slice it, dice it, and apply heat. When it has been cooked to perfection, it is consumed, and the wisdom of the experience is absorbed, nurturing and supporting your growth and evolution, and eliminating all that doesn’t serve you. By the end of our time together, you walk away as the master chef of your life, holding a tool kit of skills that will nurture you for the rest of your life.
Do you have any life experiences in need of being cooked? If so, I think that you will find that my diverse array of education, life and work experience allows me to meet the needs of people in different age groups, and that seek healing or mastery over a variety of situations, such as anxiety, depression, trauma, phobias, attention issues, and so much more. So, if you are ready to become the master chef of your life, please reach out for a free 30-minute consultation, and let’s get cooking!
- Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Colorado
- Certified Nutritionist, State of Washington
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (CCHt), Hypnotherapists Union 472
- EFT Practitioner, HMI College
- Certified Specialist, HMI College
- Past Life Regression
- Hypnosis and ADD
- Therapeutic Imagery
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Degree, HMI College
- Staff Counselor for three years at Youth Eastside Services
- Clinical Counseling Internship at Youth Eastside Services
- Master’s of Science in Nutrition and Clinical Health Psychology, Bastyr University
- Former Peace Corps Volunteer-Guatemala
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration, St. Edward’s University